Dr. Mylaine Riobé is a double board-certified medical doctor in OB/GYN and the exciting NEW specialty of Integrative medicine with over 20 years of experience. A graduate of Columbia University and New York Medical College, she is the founder of Awakened Wellness Now and Director of the Riobé Institute of Integrative Medicine. As a mom of 2 Gen Z teens, her passion is to help this generation and Millennials overcome the daunting and shocking predictions of lower life expectancy through educating and empowering them to prevent diseases and live their best lives!
Contact: Dr. Mylaine Riobé
CAN FIXING YOUR FATIGUE NOW BE THE CURE FOR THE DISEASES YOU DON’T HAVE YET?
THIS DOUBLE BOARD-CERTIFIED INTEGRATIVE MEDICAL DOCTOR SAYS YES!
- Ready for a Metabolic Makeover? Start By Taking Your Temperature!
- The Real Reason 80% of Autoimmune Diseases Occur in Women and How to Protect Yourself.
- Channeling Your Inner Wellness Warrior to Overcome Information Overload!
- How 5 Simple Questions Hold the Secrets to Banishing Burnout for Good!
- Messy Millennials or Changemakers? What This Generation Teaches Us About Healthcare.
- Harvard Says 95% of Diseases Are Preventable…Why Our Healthcare System Consistently Fails to Keep Us Healthy!
- The Hidden Relationship Between Mood and Food That Most People Get Wrong.
- The Shocking Reasons Gen Z and Millennials Are Expected to Have Shortened Lifespans and What to Do to Reverse This Disturbing Trend.